Got a message on my cell phone today, from a nice woman wondering if I was out shopping or at Jean's house, but wishing me a happy valentine's day nonetheless. Another wrong number, even after changing my cell phone number a month ago.
That's so funny! We get phone calls for the same person all the time (I think they forget to use the proper area code) and they're always complaining that she didn't show up for work or turn in the keys to the filing cabinet. Nothing nice like your mistaken call!
3 comments:
Well, it's nice to know she cares :)
But the million dollar question is...did you have fun at Jean's house??
That's so funny! We get phone calls for the same person all the time (I think they forget to use the proper area code) and they're always complaining that she didn't show up for work or turn in the keys to the filing cabinet. Nothing nice like your mistaken call!
Post a Comment