I made this album a few weeks (months?) ago for a contest at CC to use the die cuts and paper lines from a particular manufacturer, Teresa Collins. I made it for our three year anniversary, hence the 1096 days, but I was waiting for a picture from our actual anniversary before I could call the album finished. Beth reminded me this week that I still hadn't finished, so I finally pulled it out again and did the last page.
I love the way you used the die cuts tomake a mini album! When I was in Colorado I bought a bunch of Teresa Collin's die cuts but never was sure what to do with them. Thanks for the idea!
5 comments:
WOW,WOW,WOW!
This is amazing scrapping Sarah!
Love the colors you put together and am truly amazed that you took the time to figure out the days.
Sarah, it's absolutely beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration! Are the covers made of bigger chipboard than the rest of the pages?
I love the way you used the die cuts tomake a mini album! When I was in Colorado I bought a bunch of Teresa Collin's die cuts but never was sure what to do with them. Thanks for the idea!
Beautiful! And so sweet.
Oh wow, I LOVE this!! I will have to remember this one after I've been married for a while!!
Post a Comment