That's a fortune I found in my wallet on Saturday night when we went out to dinner, apparently from the last time we were at Doc Chey's. I found it utterly ridiculous enough to stash in my wallet with our "points" card for the place, so it was a nice little surprise when I found it again this weekend.
Because the night life clearly isn't for me.
We went to a work picnic on Saturday, which wasn't too terribly painful. I made some brownies, as we were supposed to bring dessert (since when does a package of store made cookies count as dessert? at least put them on a plate or something!), and they were a hit - brownie mix with a layer of Andes mints in the middle. Of course, the recipe calls for making them from scratch... but brownie mix was much easier.
I had also volunteered to take pictures for the department, which turned out to be a little awkward. Like, I felt really intrusive. Normally, you know the people you're taking pictures of, but when you don't (or when you don't know them well), it really feels like you are stalking them. I switched to the telephoto lens, which helped a bit as I could keep my distance, but it was still weird.
Otherwise the weekend was quiet. Not really relaxing, though. Greg and I both marveled at how we finally were starting to feel relaxed last Sunday, but this week we both agreed that we never really got there.
1 comment:
Don't fret. The night life isn't for me, either! :)
Post a Comment