
Greg and Harry Potter 5. If you could see me, I'd be shaking my head. Or perhaps rolling my eyes. But I got some fabulous grilled BBQ pork tenderloin out of it, so I can't complain. I did give up and let him have book 5. There is no way I could make it through it as fast as he's reading, and I'm still trying to catch up on magazines.
In other news, I locked a cat in the pantry again tonight. Just for a few minutes! But Lefty has this meow sometimes where it sounds like something is horribly wrong, so we'll come running and she'll just be standing there, as if to say, "Told you I own you." And I heard that tonight while we were making dinner. But when we're making dinner, she's always underfoot and begging for whatever we have. "Raw pork? That's my favorite! Sweet potatoes? They're my favorite! Onions? My favorite!" So I was trying to ignore her. Dusty was perched up on this cardboard box in front of the window (next to the pantry) for a while, but then she got down on the floor and had her 2 front paws under the pantry door. Dusty hunts her food, and LOVES to chase things around on the vinyl floor. I figured she had knocked a toy or a piece of food underneath, so I opened the door to let her play again, and there's Lefty. The poor thing! She couldn't have been in there for more than 5 minutes. But how sweet was is that Dusty was trying to help her? I've never seen that cat be so considerate. She usually could care less. When we first got the two of them, it was Lefty who cried whenever Dusty wasn't around. Dusty ... not so much. Maybe she's changing her kitty ways?
4 comments:
I love when the animals look out for each other.
That picture of Greg is terrific! Can't say I haven't done the same thing when I've got a good book :)
Yep when I was reading Harry I could barely put it down. Don't think I ever grilled dinner while reading so Greg's one up on me ;)
Been there and done that...I was reading it while I was curling my hair..its a good book!!!
Cute story!!
Post a Comment