Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's not that I don't love you...

... but there really hasn't been too much to blog about lately.

I could tell you that we're going to a different "branch" of our gym this week (our locker rooms are closed this week), and it's fabulous! Everything's new and not all crowded together. There is plenty of equipment. All the ellipticals and treadmills have tvs on them, and they all face out the window, so you can look outside and don't have to make eye contact with other sweaty people. It's a little bit further from work and home, though... So we'll see.

I could also tell you about how I finally mastered the art of making my own wallet size photos by using Photoshop to put 4 photos onto a 4x6 photo. And how Shutterfly wanted to charge me $46 for wallet prints of 24 pictures. (They're low resolution.) But how I had 25 free 4x6 prints in my Shutterfly account (stuff appears there randomly, and I don't know it's there unless I log in. I wish they'd tell me it's there...), so all I paid was shipping on my Photoshopped beauties. (Actually, I think the 25 free prints were a "we're changing our interface and it's extremely annoying right now, but please don't bail" gift. I'll put up with it a while longer.)

Like I said, not very exciting.

Some things I am looking forward to, though:
  • first and foremost, this weekend.  It's been a crappy week at work.
  • having the 4th of July off and having no plans, other than eating hamburgers and perhaps some ribs from my mom that may be floating around in the freezer.  
  • possibly making it to NJ for a family reunion
  • scrapbook convention in August
  • Nova Scotia in September
  • my cousin-in-law's wedding in October
  • the beach in November

2 comments:

Beth said...

But we like to hear this stuff. I know I would sleep much better tonight knowing that you can make wallets into 4x6 pics. That would save me a lot of money at Costco. Btw, have you ever printed the wallets at Costco? Only 17 cents. Of course then you have three additional wallets of each, but...

Sorry work is crappy this week.

Beth said...

Oh, and give up the instructions on how to make the wallets into a 4x6 on photoshop, lady.