1. Why didn't I get the steam cleaner vacuum sooner? Carpets are looking much better and hopefully we can make them last a while longer.
2. Note to self: need to clean out dryer hose.
3. I'm afraid my gargling license may be rescinded, as I tend to make a huge mess every time. Greg alerted me that there was a petition going around to that effect at the last Association meeting.
4. I apologize for not voting. When I feel completely ignorant on the candidates and issues, I can't bring myself to vote. Not that that stops a large portion of the population...
5. Despite the nice sound clarity of our new work phones, people that use speaker phone are no less annoying. Although there are fewer people who clip their nails at work in my new area, so that's nice.
6. Julie is waking up around 11 or 12 every night. We can get her back to sleep and back into her crib, but then she wakes up again 20 minutes later. Unless she sleeps in our bed.
7. Must stop eating Costco's cashew, almond, and pumpkin seed clusters. Seriously addicted.
8. Still really liking The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I am awfully proud that some of my intuitions have been correct. Comes from watching way too much Law and Order.
9. I can tell that it has finally gotten cooler now that Dusty is sleeping with me at night again.
10. It was taco night at our house!
1 comment:
Love 10 on Tuesday! Again, you have stuff at Costco that we don't. I may have to move South!
Speaker phone...ugh. Bane of my existence with the former roommate. So annoying.
Post a Comment