Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Sorry I've been a bad blogger lately, but I've been sick and am going to bed when the girls do. More soon, I promise.

1. I finally got my flu shot. We're taking the girls this week.

2. Really upset that the coffee at work has started to give me heartburn. It's sooooo good. A little too good, I guess.

3. Trying to remember that Thursday is Veteran's Day. Certainly thankful for all that serve for our freedom, but wish I had a meaningful way to commemorate it here. If I were at home, I'd visit my grandparents' grave sites.

4. I really don't remember the town Christmas lights and Christmas tree going up the first week of November last year.

5. Super thirsty for milk all of the time lately.

6. Busy, busy, busy weekends through the end of the year. Lots of fun with the family to look forward to (and maybe some alone time, too).

7. Finally finished The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Guess I'm going to have to read the next one in the series next.

8. My photography class ended last week. I'm still mostly shooting in P mode because it's hard to capture the girls when you're trying to analyze settings. But I have started messing with the exposure compensation dial, so that's progress.

9. Feeling a bit overwhelmed at work lately. Just overloaded. Can't wait for this week to be over, and it's just dragging.

10. My ears itch. Ever since the girls were born. It's enough to drive a person insane.

No comments: