Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mama got a new toy

The weather was threatening thunderstorms on and off all day yesterday, and in our never ending quest for a solid nap, we decided to go bouncing.

The girls kind of seemed bored... finally we let them try this big huge slide that we had been trying to tell them was too big for them. Seriously, it's like 10 feet tall. There's a set of steps up the middle between two slides. Emma was the first one to make it to the top - Greg and I were shocked. She flew down the slide and was totally hooked. It took Becca a few tries to get up the steps, and then she was hooked, too. Julie climbed all the way up the steps once, but instead of coming down the slide, she came back down the stairs... and not very prettily. Luckily they were the only ones on it at the time. Julie tried again, and by then there was a big line of kids behind her. Eventually a couple of them helped her up. She made it to the top and came down the slide... and then wouldn't get out of daddy's arms again. I think it really scared her.

I got a new iphone app called Instagram this week that I hadn't had time to play with until yesterday. I didn't take a camera to the bounce place, so I busted out my phone. Instagram basically just applies some funky filters to your photos.

R


E


J


Mom and J


J


J. I love this one.


Someone on the slide... I think it's Emma


Becca at the bottom of the slide


Emma at the bottom of the slide


Emma on the bottom of the slide

1 comment:

scrappysue said...

Cool! Kev got me an iphone at the weekend *squeal*, have already bought the hipstematic (sp?) and incredibooth apps. Now I am going to have to add this one too. Thanks!