
Needless to say, they're a hit. They love the little stamps that come with it (and have been also stamping their hands, belly, feet, and each other's backs like they do with the stamps at the Little Gym).
Unfortunately, though, it has led for lots of requests for Greg and I to draw things. Neither of us are artists...
I drew a smiley face and Julie said, "monkey!" Then I put some ears on it so I felt a little better.
And then she wanted a cat. Ok.
But then Julie wanted a lemur.
Uh, really?
It ended up looking like a cat. But I told her it was a lemur and she was happy.
I can do a mean caterpillar now, though.
We did lots of smiley faces, and apparently Greg said Emma was paying attention: she tried to mimic the smiley face by doing 3 dots, a smile, and a circle. Not in the right place or anything, but she had the motions down.
Most of our masterpieces look like this:
J

J: "Das a cute spider, mommy."

R

E
2 comments:
Oooh. I was just saying a week or so ago that I wanted to get one of these for Miri!! Glad the girl's love them!
feesh!
Post a Comment