Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Last Tuesday, in pictures

I've been trying to purge pictures that I know I'm not going to use.  I used to keep everything, but my computer (and external hard drive) are almost full, so I'm trying to get better about choosing what to keep.

Flipping through photos from last Tuesday, now that it's down to 5 photos, tells an interesting story.

First of all, I love the lids on McDonalds coffee.  Beyond the "Caution: I'm hot," I love the way the lid looks like someone yawning.  I stopped to get coffee on my way to take my APICS exam.  I didn't stop at the McDonalds closest to the house, because it's a nightmare to get back out of.  But, by waiting until I got to the next McDonalds, the coffee was too hot to drink before I went into the exam.  So I went in uncaffeinated.

The book, sitting on the car seat next to me.  I fell asleep on the couch the night before with the books, and, well, didn't quite make it through all of the chapters.  So I sat in the car before I went in and flipped through the last 2 chapters.  And yay, I passed!  3 more to go.

The radio station that's nearly tolerable, if it weren't for all of the "female-hormone-replacement-weight-loss-digestive-advantage" ads.  Seriously.  This is my demographic now.

Conductor Julie guarding her "happy birthday."  I just like the look on her face.

Becca cleaning up after "monkey had a accident."  She's got a sponge, and is wearing an oven mitt.  Love.

And that, my friends, is what a Tuesday is like in my life.

1 comment:

justem said...

dude! are those the tegu blocks??
LOVE those.