Monday, January 9, 2012

Surviving the First Week of 2012

Well, we survived our first week of the year.  Just hoping it doesn't set the tone for the rest of the year, because I ended up home on Monday and Tuesday - Emma's pink eye just wouldn't go away, and Julie'd been running a fever and not sleeping well because she had a whole lot of junk running down her throat.
Sick and watching Mickey.  But hey, they're dressed!
Not sick, just crazy.  And yes, that's a pink elephant back pack.  And a hat from the NICU being used as a glove.  And a magazine glass.  And nothing else.
But we're back to normal now, and back to work.  And our week was pretty normal.

And by normal, well, you know what I mean.
Looking fabulous.
If you're going to text and trike, at least wear a "space helmet."
Serenading us with "Row row row your boat" on spaghetti night.
When I look at this, I can just imagine them saying, "This is Peggy."
It was 70 degrees out on Saturday afternoon, so we went out to play.  A version of "baseball" that involved butterfly nets, bouncing on giant balls, and mommy and daddy chasing the balls.  Oh, and in Becca's case, diving head first over the ball.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, those girls...

adele holcomb said...

Your pictures of "normal" cracked me up!