With the December Daily, there were some other random pictures I missed sharing throughout the month.
The grocery store "toddler club" sent some glasses in the mail that make Christmas lights look like snowflakes. Pretty cool.
Julie's idea of coloring right now is to put a little scribble of crayon on every single page in the coloring book.
Becca was counting her crayons as she put them away, and she'd say "Count with me, guys," which I think she's picked up from Mickey Mouse Club House.
Sleeping on the morning of Christmas Eve. They had a rough night and all ended up sleeping on the floor.
Emma's first identifiable drawing - that's a "pot-a-miss." She added the circle stamp right before I took the picture, and she told me the circle stamp was his belly.
2 comments:
That pot-a-miss is fantastic!
OK, so I commented on other posts, too, but apparently I wasn't logged in to Google (grrr...) I'm sorry I've been a bad blog reader.
Post a Comment