Friday, April 27, 2012

And on to more recent adventures...

Last weekend, my department had a suite at the local minor league baseball stadium.  The girls talked about it all day on Saturday (I just might have used it as incentive to go to bed on Friday night).  "When are we going to see the baseball player?"

 And immediately... they turned into our party animals.  They were clapping, cheering, dancing.  I had no idea they like baseball so much.  They were just so excited to be there.







The team's mascot is a frog, and the girls don't like the frog.  He came up to the suite, and they insisted on sitting in my lap.  And then, after that, it was always, "where is the frog?  He's not coming back, is he?"  Here, they're on frog patrol with daddy.

My dancing queen.

It got a little too loud for her.

Becca gives me the universal "my peanut cup is empty and I'm on frog watch" sign.

Even inside the suite, they wanted to be up against the doors, watching the game.

I love that they liked it so much.  Of course, having a suite is the way to go ... air conditioning, food and drinks delivered to you, tables to eat at.  Hopefully we can go back again soon.

1 comment:

adele holcomb said...

Sarah, I hope you're still scrapping, because you've got SO much great material!