I finally finished the first 3 pages of my digital scrapbooking class! It was a real challenge for me, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. Here's what I've got so far:
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cool pages Sarah, you did it! I am totally loving this class, can't wait to play some more. I have to be honest, I think I am more of a digi girl than a paper scrapper, but we will see. PSE5 is quite a learning curve. I only hang out at the BPS MB, I have got used to them now after all these classes I have taken. I can't be doing with those Yahoo Groups. I will most likely miss the chat too, probably in the middle of the night here, I have no idea! Sue
2 comments:
Cool pages Sarah, you did it! I am totally loving this class, can't wait to play some more. I have to be honest, I think I am more of a digi girl than a paper scrapper, but we will see. PSE5 is quite a learning curve. I only hang out at the BPS MB, I have got used to them now after all these classes I have taken. I can't be doing with those Yahoo Groups. I will most likely miss the chat too, probably in the middle of the night here, I have no idea! Sue
Looking good, girly!
Post a Comment