

With the floor plans from Home Depot, we didn't have enough knobs for all of the cabinets. We bought the knobs and handles from IKEA, maybe 1 - 1.5 years ago. We were SUPER lucky that they're still carrying them, so we made a trip down to Atlanta. Of course we ate lunch at IKEA ... swedish meatballs! These pictures are from lunch - I used the camera on my phone.
Of course, we can never leave IKEA with just what we came for. The cats scored some more rainbow plates for their chow, and a new tent. They LOVED the first tent we got them from Target for $2.50. In fact, they loved it to death -- literally. They played in it so much that the cross pieces eventually wore holes through the fabric. So the new tent actually looks like a cat, and despite its sturdier construction, they (mostly Lefty) have already figured out how to collapse it. It doesn't seem to stay upright for very long. Dusty seems to be acting like she's above it.



After IKEA, Greg dropped me off at the scrapbook store for the night, and he went to Costco and Fry's (electronics). See how well that works out? ;) I was there for most of the night, and didn't get a whole lot done. Next time I'm going to try dedicating a big chunk of time to scrapbooking at home and see how that goes. I'm not sure what is the bigger distraction - a house with 2 cats running it, or a store full of scrapbook supplies.
1 comment:
LOVE IKEA! I always end up buying way more than I planned, the kitty tent is way adorable. Don't think I would be able to concentrate on scrapping in a store full of goodies. You did get some new stash, right??!! Sue
Post a Comment