I'm trying to remember what happened this past week - it's been a bit of a blur as I look back.
I went to the gym on Monday and met with a personal trainer. I wasn't crazy about the guy -- he was kind of unprepared, which didn't help. He kept trying to convince me that I'm bored with the ellipticals, and I should be taking some group classes, which I have no interest in. (As long as I have music and a magazine, I don't get bored.) But he did eventually get around to showing me some exercises, and I went back again on Thursday and did them again. It's a start.
Tuesday was my first night of class, and I was overjoyed to find out that it's basically going to be an online class, and I only have to actually go to class for the three exams. Oh, and find the discipline to keep up with it.
We're at my parents' for the weekend, headed to a friend's wedding on Sunday. I had just started packing at 10:45 last night when I hear "THUD.... .... ... glug glug glug glug glug." One of those 300 oz containers of laundry detergent from Costco had fallen off the shelf over the washer. When it hit the washer, the cap shattered and there was detergent everywhere... on the walls, on the carpet, on the clothes that were hanging there. We were up until 2am trying to clean it all up. The worst was trying to get it out of the carpet.
But we're here now, trying to fend of the giant mosquitos. Once I see one, I can't stop itching.
No comments:
Post a Comment