We went to Home Depot after work on Tuesday, and confirmed that it will in fact be less expensive to replace our cabinets competely, and replace the countertop, too, for 30% less than our original estimate. Still more than we wanted to spend, but we're contemplating not changing the countertop.
We were hoping to make it to the movie downtown tonight, but it started raining around 5 and rained for about 2 hrs, and we decided we really didn't much feel like sitting in wet grass for a few hours.
I cleaned out my closet last night, swapping out summer clothes for winter. I also managed to purge a whole bunch of stuff that's too small. I've been holding on to it, hoping desperately that it will fit again. But I haven't lost any weight in a while, and I finally decided it would be freeing to not have to look at it any more. Plus, I'll be able to reward myself with new clothes when I lose weight. I've been trying to step it up at the gym lately, but I'm still only doing cardio. I made an appointment with a trainer on Monday evening to start doing some weight training again. I really think that made a difference last time.
Class starts again for me on Tuesday, so I'm enjoying my remaining days of freedom. I painted my toenails tonight! Plus, I'm planning to do a bunch of scrapbooking this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment