Friday, January 18, 2008

An Almost Snow Day

A photo from our (almost) snow day. Between the rain and today's temperatures, everything's pretty much melted. But now they are talking about more snow tomorrow (Saturday). (Those patio furniture covers went on on about an hour before the snow started.)


Not a whole lot else going on around here. I'd like to reiterate how glad we are to be done with school. I am hoping to go pick up the 3rd Harry Potter book from the library tomorrow, and just hang out this weekend. I've got a couple of errands to run in the morning, if the weather's not too bad.

Greg and I went to the drive thru at Starbucks in our pajamas after dinner. :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Starbucks in pjs...doesn't get much better than that!

Anonymous said...

LOL Sarah! We used to do this in college, when we had the munchies, there was a take away across the road, we all used to pile over there with coats covering our pj's!
Sue