I've been in pursuit of reusable grocery bags since the beginning of the year. I was originally looking for some that didn't have a big brand stamped on the side of them. Whole Foods had some nice ones that looked pretty tough. And Target had some, but they were tiny! I finally bought 2 of these at the store today. I was originally afraid they were small, but the bottom is actually quite wide, and they hold lots. I'll try and get some more next week.
We also picked up some of the new Clorox Green Works cleaners while at the store today. Partly because a friend of mine helped develop them. ;)
A pretty quiet weekend here. I started an online Photoshop class last week, which I'm really excited about ... but haven't really started yet. I was hoping to get to it this weekend, but didn't. Ran some errands, got Greg's cell phone swapped out for the one he really wanted (but was out of stock last time) at Costco. Got a 2nd cat carrier. We looked at Panera's menu online before heading there for dinner last night. I think that's a big step. :) Greg and I also got another jog in together this afternoon. In all, it was a monkey socks sort of day.

Monkeys make me smile.
Dusty is napping on the floor in here with both of us right now, apparently worn out from her swim a little while ago. Now, when we first got them, we tried to give these cats baths exactly twice. The scratches were enough to keep us from trying again. Lefty has been known to only drink from the water bowl by dipping her paw in and then licking the water off. Dusty has caught on to this, and we catch her doing it occasionally, too. But nothing would have suggested to me that she'd be living it up by being up to her armpits in a sink full of water. They both LOVE the sink. Only the one in a certain bathroom, though -- it's not all sinks. A surefire way to get them to stop what they are doing is to start running the water in the bathroom sink - they come running. Tonight, Greg filled the sink for them, and Dusty wades right in with her front two paws. (Lefty just watched.) She was pulling at the water, like trying to scoop it. I just couldn't believe she'd like the water that much. But she was in there for a good 10 minutes or so, splashing and scooping at the water. Crazy cat.

2 comments:
Love the green!!!
One of our cats loves water too..the other one is scared to death...cute pics!!
I was cheering when I saw Barack took SC!
I need to buy some of those bags. The ones we used to have are pretty old and getting frayed at the bottom.
Dusty is truly a miracle of nature - a cat that likes water? :)
Post a Comment