Friday, January 4, 2008

Ugh.

My teeth are still bleeding, even though that should have stopped by now. We were up nearly every hour last night trying to change out the bandages. The doctor recommended using tea bags this morning, and it has helped a bit. But having stuff that far back in my mouth (the tea bags or the gauze) keeps triggering my gag reflex.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you're feeling awful...please rest and take it easy and make sure to follow all the rules they gave you because you don't want to end up with dry socket (I did when I had mine out) and it was not fun!!! Take care....

Heather said...

Tea bags? I would recommend chamomile for this :) I hope it is starting to get better and that you are taking care of yourself. Nothing wrong with taking the pain meds and knocking yourself out for awhile!

Beth said...

Yuck...sorry this isn't going better. I'd have to agree with Heather - meds and oblivion might be a good option! Feel better

Anonymous said...

Sending get well soon wishes your way Sarah. Sorry it turned out yukky. Sue