Friday, January 11, 2008

Weeks into 2008: 2. Visits to the dentist: 2.

Even through all of the agony of having the wisdom teeth out, I was so glad that my whole tooth saga was just going to finally be OVER. And it was, until Tuesday morning. After I brushed my teeth, I felt a rough spot on one of my front teeth. Coincidentally enough, it was the one that had been patched and bonded a few years ago. Apparently it can just become un-bonded. I probably swallowed the piece. But I went back today, for another round of novacaine and hanging out with my dentist.

Not much else going on here this week. Greg and I are both on a diet, and we joined Weight Watchers (online) yesterday. We're currently hungry, and obsessing about points. Being hungry makes some of us grumpier than others. :)

4 comments:

Greg said...

I confess, I'm the grumpy one. Thank you for putting up with me, Sarah.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are having more teeth woes, Sarah. Don't worry Greg, I would be plenty grumpy if I was hungry too! Good luck with the diets, I'm going to try and give up sugar, so I will probably go crazy, ha! Sue

Rachel said...

Oh no another visit to the dentist..I feel for you!!

Good luck with WW..I did it and it worked but I just didn't stick with the plan (I did that this summer)..good luck I'm rooting for you (and for Greg!!)

Heather said...

More dentist?!?!?!? Argh.

Good luck with WW. I'd like to hear how it goes for you. If my plan doesn't work for me, that's probably my next step. Which means I will be joining in a month!