Tuesday, March 18, 2008

No need to worry

I called the doctor yesterday, but wasn't able to get an appointment until Thursday (he's been on vacation... I normally never have to wait this long). I hesitate to say that I'm feeling a little bit better today... We'll see. I'm trying to decide if I still need to go.

Greg is in Fort Wayne, Indiana. :( I miss him lots. So does Lefty. She's lost without him.

I am cheering myself up with ... monkey socks (complete with bananas to look more authentic, as if the cute hats don't lend enough authenticity)...


and the monkey birthday card my brother sent me. (I ALWAYS get a monkey card from Dan. And I love it.)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Although I'm sure monkey socks are no substitute for Greg, I can see why they would cheer you up!

Anonymous said...

Love the socks....

Beth said...

I have quite the collection of monkey socks. I have monkey cowboys that I'm partial to.

You should have gone to Ft. Wayne with Greg - that's where the Vera Bradley factory store is located! :)