Thursday, March 20, 2008

What Would You Choose?

I got a prescription filled at Target today.

I was a little surprised by the "Sex" line:

I asked ... I had to ... No, they don't carry flea medicine. But they get a number of prescriptions for pets that take Prozac. Gotcha. Now it all makes sense...

PS - Greg's home. :) Lefty is almost as happy as I am. She has woke me up the past two mornings, sometime between 5 and 6. I'm guessing she was expressing her concern that Greg hadn't come to bed yet. Here's to a more restful night!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

One time to be "funny" instead of checking male/female I wrote the word occassionally...they laughed so hard when they read that!!!

Glad Greg is home...enjoy!!

Heather said...

For the pets, are you supposed to check the box for "pet" AND their sex? And what if they've been spayed/neutered? So many questions.

Glad Greg is back home -- for all of you!

Alan & Kim said...

I had a dog that took some Prozac, actually the generic equivalent. Helped her get through those big thunderstorms. She also had prescription strength cough medicine once, too. Only in America, right?