Just an update. I went back to the doctor today, and, while the cyst has gotten a little bit smaller, it's not small enough. So, more medicine. And more waiting. And more hoping that it gets smaller and I don't need surgery.
And more moping.
Oh, and 30? Yeah, today it totally sucks.
4 comments:
I'm sorry, Sarah. Sending happy, positive, cyst-reducing, you-should-know-you-don't-look-30 vibes your way. But I get it. I really do.
Ok, truth time -- Physically, it starts going downhill after 30. (another big reason why I want to have the wedding before I turn 40) But, imho, everything else gets better. Hope that medicine gets to working better!
I truly understand being 30 (since I'm now 36 almost 37..yuck!!!) I'm praying for you!!!
Sending good vibes to you!! And I know how you feel about the "turning 30" thing. 30 sucked but 40 has TOTALLY sucked and I'm only 4 months into it!!
Post a Comment