Don't know if any of you other Starbucks junkies have seen the signs around the stores about registering your Starbucks card by July 14th. I've got a gift card from my inlaws (thanks again, Mom and Dad S!!!) that I've been slowly draining. Originally, I was opposed to registering my card and having them track me. But I looked into it some more, and I think the benefits are worth it. Check it out here. The 2 free hours of internet a day were enough to convince me.
As if you needed a reason to buy yourself a gift card. :)
2 comments:
I registered my card and used my free drink postcard today. The internet perk really makes it worthwhile, although I have yet to use it. I just had to laugh how they described the benefits at my store..."FREE DAIRY ENHANCEMENTS". Couldn't they call it an upgrade? Or just free stuff? Dairy enhancement sounds so formal, yet goofy!
Oohh I need to get my cards registered....thanks!!!
Post a Comment