Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hoarding and Carpet Cleaning Pay Off.

With cleaning the carpets this weekend, I had to move my pile of "projects I'm going to work on" and found this (which I bought around Christmas of '06):


When I saw Pat's challenge on Saturday, I knew it would be perfect! So I covered it with some left over Lily Kate, and here it is:



Greg and I have both been doing Weight Watchers since the beginning of the year, and we've had some success. We're starting to hit a slump, though, where we're sick of being hungry. Since everything we log is online, I made this to print out the point values of some stuff we eat all the time to keep in the kitchen. It's all about planning.

8 comments:

Beth said...

What a beautiful and useful piece of scrapping!

Please don't make me look through all my undone/unopened projects. Maybe I could repurpose some of them, but I'd have to find them first.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! I love the papers and what a unique way to use an organizer. Great job!

Corina said...

That's a great idea!! I did WW for a while and it worked, until I got tired of looking up the points for everything.. LOL! GOOD LUCK!

Jen D. said...

Okay this is amazing! (I need one...will keep this idea in the back of my mind)DH & I are toying with the idea of WW. (I put back on most of the weight I lost the end of last summer..it's just a constant battle for me...ugh!)

Anonymous said...

What a handy way to keep up with your WW points. This will make it so much easier. I love what you chose in the papers.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful project, Sarah!! Even I would count points if I had something so pretty to look at while I did it! :)

Heather said...

Great idea! And very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Ooh this is cool! I have to say I am not surprised that you are getting bored having to account for everything you eat, it has to be hard. Way to go for sticking to it! Sue