Saturday, May 15, 2010

We may be first time parents, but...

We took the girls out to play with the water table again today, and it reminded me that I'd been keeping the instructions around for a good laugh. Seriously, all you had to do was snap the legs on. There's an igloo thing on top, but the pieces just sit on top of each other; don't snap together or anything.

But I thought I was doing something wrong, because there are no fewer than 5 steps (each with a photograph) to snap on the legs. They made it so dumbed down that I thought I must be doing something wrong.

The best part was the last step, though. "To fill the Squirt animals with water, submerge the animal in water, squeeze animal to empty air from with in and let water fill the animal. Remove from the water and squeeze to squirt." There's a photo, too, in case the instructions aren't quite clear enough.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yeah, when they dumb it down so much it seems like you must be missing something. Were you able to successfully fill the Squirt animals? :)