Friday, July 2, 2010

Blog Makeover

Mostly an FYI if you're reading in Google reader: I've cleaned up the right side of the blog a bit, and put all of my recent scrapbook layouts and cards into Picassa albums, so those of you have no interest in that stuff can just ignore it.

I'm still not crazy about the background. I'm thinking about simplifying back to just a basic white or something. Still thinking about that. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

2 comments:

Lisa Smith said...

I upload my layouts to Google Photos (think it's Picasa?) too. You can create a video scroll automatically using Blogger and the photos. Then whenever I upload a new layout, it automatically adjust and I do not have to change anything!

justem said...

I have to admit...I always would smile when I read your little explanation about the cowgirls and Greg...knowing how much has changed since you wrote it...and he really is all alone with the girls now!!