Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. You know how, in January and February, it's hard to put the right year on things? Well, ever since I've taken a job in Supply Chain, I have a hard time putting the current year on anything. I find myself writing 2011, and then being surprised when I realize it's still only 2010.

2. So. tired. Just exhausted lately and don't want to do anything once the girls go to bed. I think feeling a bit overwhelmed at work is taking it's toll, in addition to this lingering cold.

3. So glad Em shared this video. It makes me smile. And we all danced to it in the living room. And that made me smile, too.

4. ...which led to this video that also makes me smile.

5. ...which led to the realization that Jason Mraz is a different person than Bruno Mars. They do sound a little alike, don't they?

6. I had one of those once-a-year good hair days yesterday. Guess that's it for me for the year.

7. I've been confusing a lot of my words lately... things like saying "I put my bag in my books." It's like my brain is trying to multi task but not quite keeping up.

8. We have started getting those American Girl doll catalogs in the mail. Oh my. That's some expensive... stuff.

9. Considering Christmas Tree options: a) family field trip to cut one down, b) going to the farm where we got the pumpkins to get a precut one, or c) Costco.

10. I finally deleted a memory card. I've got a terrible habit of just buying a new one when I fill one up because I'm terrified of erasing them and losing something. I've started using Carbonite (though it's said "Carbonite Status: Initial Backup" since I bought it over a week ago). Does anyone else use it? Is this normal?

2 comments:

justem said...

Oh my goodness. Seriously...Miri is obsessed. Like really obsessed. She is cute though...starts crazy drumming when they come in...and then cries at the end when I won't play it again!!

I mess up words all the time. Justin just laughs at me.

And those catalogs...yikes. We've been getting them for awhile. How do they find you????

Beth said...

I was thinking of you this morning and about your upcoming trip to NJ for Turkey Day. Hoping that your cold was gone by now - sorry it's still hanging around!

I'm on a mission to make the beef daube provencal tonight. Last night I was too tired. Although I feel my nerve saying that considering I have no children. :)