Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. I made a huge pot of spaghetti sauce on Sunday. So big that I had to divide it into multiple pots when I made the meatballs.

2. We got our Christmas tree on Sunday morning. For $29.99 sight unseen, I think we did just fine. At some point, I'd like to go cut down our own, but it just wasn't going to happen this year.

3. 16 degrees this morning! The frost was incredibly hard to scrape off the windshields this morning. It was like glass.

4. My hands are so incredibly dry again. It's awful. Soaking my hands in tomatoes on Sunday didn't help.

5. Still haven't gotten the Christmas decorations down from the attic. Greg did pack up the Halloween decorations, though.

6. Out until 10:30 tonight at the Moms of Multiples Christmas party. Lots of fun and so unlike me to be out so late on a school night.

7. Decided I'm really not ready for the girls to start potty training yet. We need to wait until they are more ready.

8. I went to the dentist last week - no cavities!

9. I don't think we're going to make it to a Christmas parade this year. We missed most of them this past weekend due to some other commitments. Kind of bummed about it, because the girls really seemed to enjoy it last year.

10. Anyone have any idea when my children might sleep through the night? This is getting really old.

No comments: