Oh they are so cute! I bet you bought them! I just got Jakob's school pictures back and are so cute. I haven't posted them on my blog yet but they are on FB. Need to post them on the blog. Our latest crazy event was yesterday when Jakob broke his arm...crazy afternoon!! The girls are getting so big!
Oh the chair is classic! ;) And the standing up one where you can see the wrinkles on the ground...perfection!
And...just because it's too funny not to post...my word verification is: serisshat. I would these photos are some serisshat. Okay, sorry...I just couldn't help myself!!!
6 comments:
Oh they are so cute! I bet you bought them! I just got Jakob's school pictures back and are so cute. I haven't posted them on my blog yet but they are on FB. Need to post them on the blog. Our latest crazy event was yesterday when Jakob broke his arm...crazy afternoon!! The girls are getting so big!
Totally cute; you guys must be so proud!
Oh the chair is classic! ;) And the standing up one where you can see the wrinkles on the ground...perfection!
And...just because it's too funny not to post...my word verification is: serisshat. I would these photos are some serisshat. Okay, sorry...I just couldn't help myself!!!
ps: your girls are adorable as ever. i should have mentioned that, but i know you and i are the same page regarding the photos... ;)
Oh, they are just too cute! I love the one of the 3 of them holding hands especially!
The pigtails just kill me, every single time.
Great pics!
Post a Comment