Anyway, they ran around and played a bunch, and they just look so big. I remember when we first started coming to this park, and they couldn't get on things by themselves and were afraid of the slides. Now, I can take three of them there by myself and even take some pictures.
Not a great picture of Becca or anything, but it struck me how long her legs look.
I remember when they thought this was a slide.
Emma can do the steps without any help now.
And she sometimes lands on her feet when she jumps.
After our "last slide," we went to see the water. There are tiny gaps in between those stepping stones where they cross the water.
We were getting some rosy cheeks by this point.
Becca and Emma
Love Julie's hair blowing.
The only picture where they're all looking in the same direction.
Across the water one more time.
Emma runs now that's she's mastered those step things earlier. Julie's a bit more hesitant, but does do it herself.
As we were getting in the car, Becca said "I wanna eat outside!" And I think she meant that she actually wanted to eat at the park. But instead, I called Greg with Becca's request, and he dutifully wiped down all of the patio furniture, found the cushions, etc. We got dinner done, plates on the table outside. About 5 minutes after we sat down, the neighbors' yippie dog came out, and the girls are scared of it. "I wanna eat inside!" So, back inside. But for the 5 minutes we were out there, it was nice. Except for the flies. And the dozen mosquito ("skeeta") bites on Becca's legs.
Anyone want to contribute to our screened-in-porch fund?
No comments:
Post a Comment