Tuesday, August 23, 2011

More Notes from Potty Training Boot Camp

Sunday didn't go much differently than Saturday did. Becca almost made it to the potty twice, but that was as close as we got to success. A few more jelly beans were awarded, mostly on technicalities.

Julie stayed in a pull up after her nap on Sunday, because she had started getting really upset and was crying when we were trying to get her to go potty.

On Monday morning, we gave them all a choice. Emma and Becca both chose underwear. Julie, not surprisingly, wanted a pull up. We sent them to daycare with a big pile of underwear and clothes. When I picked them up that afternoon, they said that Becca and Emma did really well and only had one or two accidents. I don't know if I believe that or not, because once we got home, Becca and Emma each had 2 accidents in the course of two hours.

Emma and Becca both went to daycare with underwear on Tuesday morning. The report from daycare on Tuesday afternoon was kind of unclear. Emma came home in a pull up, and Becca came home with underwear over her pull up (???). No accidents on Tuesday night (I'm beginning to think Emma really is a camel), but only one success - Becca actually peed in the potty.

We'll keep trying. Wish us luck!

No comments: