Last Saturday, we took the girls to the water park again. I had bought a groupon for this one back at the beginning of the summer, and I wanted to make sure I didn't forget about it. This was the first water park we took them to back in May. In the end, it's not our favorite for this age... It's just a little too old for them, and the little kid area is just a little much. This is going to sound ridiculous, but there's water spraying everywhere, and you can't play on the equipment without having water constantly raining down on you. Plus, with all the water splashing down all the time, it's really loud (my dad made fun of me when I said that, but even when I bend down, I can't hear what the girls are saying.). But it was already paid for. We'll probably frequent the other one more next year.
We got there early (by mistake, of course. I assumed I knew what time they opened.), so I had a few minutes to snap pictures while we were waiting in line.
Julie's in pink, Becca's in green, and Emma's in blue.
I think we all had the most fun when we sat down in the kids' area, as far as we could get from the nonstop splashing, and just played in the water. The girls (Julie in particular) have been pretending to be snakes lately. In these pictures, they're either snakes or frogs. Or just crazy toddlers.
Becca fell asleep.
Nah... she was just tasting the water. Check out that tongue. Not sure if this is better or worse than her addiction to bath water.
2 comments:
I'm sorry I'm so behind on your blog!!! I read, but never comment. Just wanted to say that the girls are ADORABLE in their suits...this should be like in a catalog! :)
The ladies look lovely in their ruffled suits! (And I think your complaint about water spraying everywhere, albeit at the water park, is totally understandable. You don't need to be soaked at all times.) :)
Post a Comment