Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday... the start of my fabulous herb garden

Today was just another day. I did drag myself to the gym. By the time I got home, had dinner, did laundry, cleaned up, well... now it's pretty much 11:30.

One thing I did manage to do today was to start my herb garden. I got some seeds and little plastic "greenhouses" last weekend. Tonight I made a big dirty mess, and got them planted. We're hoping for parsley, oregano, cilantro, basil, and dill.

So far, I've managed to remember to water the tomatoes... mostly. Didn't feel like running in and out 5 times last night (I know, I know, get a bigger watering can) because we were already starting to find little bugs in the house (that Dusty and Lefty clearly weren't amused enough by to try to catch... darn, and that was why we got kittens...). That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Tonight it rained a little, but I did manage to water them anyway.

And I did get to watch The Office tonight, which is my favorite tv show.

That's really about it. I've been swamped with school work lately. I actually feel like I have made some progress this week, and have a plan to get it all done (or, done enough.) I saw an email earlier that teacher evaluations are available online now. I'll have to save the one for my AWFUL class for this weekend when I have plenty of time to take out my frustrations. Hm, maybe I'll even post it.

My list:
807 project and write up
808 project and write up
808 - 2 extra credits
Study for 808 exam

It'll all be over in less than a week, and I'll have two whole weeks to myself! I absolutely cannot wait.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Good for you starting that garden! Herbs are one of the only things I can grow successfully. Having easy access to them is so good though!

Anonymous said...

How fun Sarah, a herb garden. There is nothing like fresh herbs. Can't imagine having to work and study at the same tine, ugh! Just keep thinking about that free time at the end of it. I am now officially 3 weeks behind with the digi course, my free trial of PSE5 will be over before I get to make my album at this rate. I am hopeless! Sue