This is a picture of Dusty (right) and Lefty (well, left) sitting at the front door, wanting desperately to come out and play. I think Greg and I were outside doing yard work. They are still too small to wear their collars, though.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sarah, this is TOO cute, just look at their little faces. Cheered me up for sure! Sue
My childhood home is a farm so we always had tons of cats around. We took a liking to one of them who my dad named "Amy Tan" after the author (Joy Luck Club). My mom bought Amy Tan a collar and she went missing shortly after that. A few years later we had a grey cat named Arlo; mom bought him a collar and he took off. I think they hated the collars and headed for the hills. I'd keep your girls collar-less if I were you!
2 comments:
Sarah, this is TOO cute, just look at their little faces. Cheered me up for sure! Sue
My childhood home is a farm so we always had tons of cats around. We took a liking to one of them who my dad named "Amy Tan" after the author (Joy Luck Club). My mom bought Amy Tan a collar and she went missing shortly after that. A few years later we had a grey cat named Arlo; mom bought him a collar and he took off. I think they hated the collars and headed for the hills. I'd keep your girls collar-less if I were you!
Post a Comment