Ok, 2 of them were actually "Grande." It was just that kind of day.
With school and everything, I realized that I'd hadn't really done any significant Christmas shopping. To get stuff to my family, it's really got to go out on Monday, so I finally broke down and went shopping. Got a bit of a late start today. We were just moving really slowly this morning. Plus, it was cold, rainy, and super windy all day. A warm cup of coffee just felt so good.
I think I'm done, though. I need to make a phone call tomorrow to take care of one last thing, but no more shopping.
Most of the day is a blur. I spent like 2 hours in Target, but I don't know how. I must have just been wandering.
All in all, it wasn't as bad as I dreaded. I skipped the mall, where cars were parked on the grass. The road by the mall was busy, but I know a few super secret bypasses. So, traffic was a little heavy, but I've seen much worse. And the lines weren't bad at all.
Next year, of course, I'll get everything doon sooner.
Yeah, right.
1 comment:
Yes a Starbucks day is always in order and the best value really is the Grande size..so go for it!!haha
Post a Comment