Saturday, December 22, 2007

Blast from the Past

I've been doing some cleaning out, and recently found a box that probably hadn't been touched since we moved 4 years ago. And inside, was another box that probably hasn't been touched in a good ten years - some casette tapes. Recognize any of them? (I'm actually almost positive that there used to be a Tiffany tape in this box, too, and I'm not sure where it got to.)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, my. I had some of those. Probably still do in my parents' house somewhere!

In fact I probably have the tape where my friend Becky and I sang "Naughty Girls Need Love Too" by Samantha Fox in one of those singing booths on the board walk. How inappropriate for two fourteen year olds?

Anonymous said...

Um, we still have boxes of them??!! (and I am sure we have the Bon Jovi one somewhere). Sue

Heather said...

Ooh, seeing these makes me miss the ones I got rid of 2 moves ago. Not that I could play them if I wanted to . . .

Love the variety! Although a little over-represented in the Debbie Gibson category, I must say!