I stopped going to the gym back in October, because I was about to go crazy. I decided to give myself a break until school was over.
Well, now school is over. And I've pretty much regained all of the weight I lost a few years ago (I regained it over the last year or two, not just in the last 2 months). I'm just so fed up with myself, and frustrated. So, as of Monday, I'm back at the gym. This time of year really makes me miss running outside, and miss the days when I could run 5 miles or more. I love to be out in the cold. I'm hoping to split my time between the treadmill and eliptical until I build some strength and endurance, and then get back to running outside. Today was a combination of the treadmill and eliptical - I did make it 1.25 miles running on the treadmill, but I'm sure I'll be paying for it tomorrow.
Which is just as well, as I'll be sitting in a car for a good chunk of Thursday, traveling for work.
Wish me luck.
3 comments:
Good for you. I should join again, too. It's within walking distance from my house even!
I see your reading Harry Potter 2. I've read 1-3 and will be starting 4 after Christmas. Good luck on the excercising thing - I'm so NOT an excerciser.
Elise
Yeah! Hope you start feeling those endorphins soon!
Post a Comment