Friday, December 7, 2007

Sweet Kitty

Every since Dusty and Lefty came home, we've been completely in love with their antics. We are, though, kind of looking forward to the day when they settle down and become lap cats. Or, at least if they were lap cats sometimes...

On Thursday morning, for the first time, Lefty got into bed and slept next to me for a little while. I tried not to squirm when she dug her claws into me. But she burrowed down under the covers, clawed me a little, turned herself around, and stuck her head back out from under the covers and settled down.

What a sweet kitty.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is just the coolest thing, when a cat does that! I miss my Aslan . . .

Rachel said...

I hope your two become lap cats!! Mindy is almost 6 and still as "wild" as her kitten days...but we still love her!!!