But tomorrow is Friday.
I got a new computer at work today! It's a laptop, but I got to keep my big flat screen monitor, too, so now I can have the two screens going at once. I know you are jealous. But hey, I don't talk about work that often. Being down for hours this afternoon certainly didn't help my productivity, though. Things were really slow a few weeks ago, and that freaked me out a bit, so I asked for more work, and now I'm buried. The next few weeks are going to be very busy, but I work better like that anyway.
Greg has been in Alabama this week for work. His project has just been dragging along, and he sounded pretty miserable when I talked to him earlier. He was hoping to leave at a reasonable time on Friday to get home, but he still hasn't really gotten as far as he needs to with this project. Poor guy. It's been a long week for him, too. Lefty hasn't been waking me up like she did the last time he was away. But I think she keeps expecting to see him. She'll get up in the bed and look around. Or she'll wait outside the shower, and then I think she gets mad when it's not Greg. For me, she just sits in the kitchen and whines and stares at me, trying to use her powers to will me to do something, I just haven't figured out what. Because nothing makes her happy.
Well, nothing but napping on her favorite chair, that is...
2 comments:
It is amazing how perceptive animals are. Meg & Raife have been whining and barking at the slightest noise this week while my dad is away.
Hope things at work settle down. I'm sorry you have to deal with an incompetent co-worker. That totally stinks.
You know, Sarah, I have 3 Orange (but we call them Butterscotch) kittens that would compliement Lefty well:) If only you...no, WE lived closer to you. I would even deliver them to you.
Post a Comment