Actually, it was Beth's list that got me thinking a few weeks ago. So, without further delay:
1. The Discovery Channel. It started with 'Dirty Jobs.' Then 'Mythbusters.' Now they've got me hooked (no pun intended) on 'Deadliest Catch.' (I think I am rooting for the Wizard.) (Of course, I get mad at the Discovery Channel when they have shows other than these on, particularly one called 'How It's Made.' It's not that it isn't interesting; it's that it's put together so it feels like you're in high school watching a film strip on how a bill becomes a law. I don't know how else to describe it...)
2. Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds. I will admit I have a bit of an obsessive/addictive streak. (It's the reason why I don't gamble -- I could see myself getting totally addicted, and not being able to stop.) But I could eat this stuff morning, noon, and night. (And anyone who watched the Cats for Engineers video knows that engineers can eat the same thing day after day, just like cats.) Throw some fresh strawberries in there, and it's perfection. It helps that I also love milk. While I totally missed Greg while he was out of town last week, I'll admit I indulged myself and had cereal for dinner almost every night.
3. Bath and Body Works Rice Flower and Shea lotion. I've tried other moisturizers, and some are just too heavy and greasy for me. The BBW stuff is pretty light, though, and I can use it all year long. The Rice Flower and Shea is a discontinued scent (although it was easy enough to find on the website...), so I have to stockpile when they sell it twice a year. It's like an earthy-sweet-with-a-little-of-the-beach thrown in scent, not really flowery.
4. Shutterfly. By far the best print and color quality that I've seen. I very rarely print my own photos. I'll occasionally use Costco, but mostly only for black and white. What I appreciate most is the consistency of a quality product.
5. The necklace Greg gave me for our first wedding anniversary. 'Nuff said.6. Days like today: sunny, dry, 78 degrees, driving around with the windows open, spending time with Greg.
7. Flatout Wraps. A staple of the new diet; they're less than 100 calories, and versatile: we use them for lunches during the week, for pizzas, for snacks.8. I couldn't end this list without some scrapbook stuff! My recent favorites are Making Memories Noteworthy (the fall line more than the spring) paper and journaling notebooks, Pink Paislee, and some of the new Basic Grey. Oh, and the SEI dill blossom. Someone stop me...





1 comment:
Aren't lists fun?
I have never even heard of that scent from B&BW. Intrigued...
Post a Comment