Well, we did it.
I got a new camera.
Greg got a new GPS.
We finally decided that these were things we wanted, and that it made more sense to have them for this trip rather than delay them. (A new laptop will have to wait a bit longer, though.)
In my best Ralphie voice: It's an official Canon Digital Rebel XTi 10MP with 18-55mm and 55-250mm image stabilizing lenses ... oooh.
I'll just have to be careful not to shoot my eye out.
4 comments:
Fun! And you didn't even have to get kicked in the face by Santa to get it! (I assume)
As for my dentist dilemma, I'm still torn, but probably staying -- he's offering a $99 whitening deal. Everything is included, and as long as you keep coming in for 6 month checkups, he'll give you the whitening gel free. And they really do have all the technology.
WooHoo Sarah!
You'll love the digi Rebel!
I have the XTi, and I've been eyeing those image stabilizing lenses. Let me know if they are as good as they sound.
Oh and congrats on winning this weeks challenge...I just couldn't get it done.
A new camera and a GPS - how fun!! Have a great trip! Congratulations on winning the challenge.
Reviews, reviews on that camera, please. I can't swing the XTi but I want to know how you like the Rebel in general.
I love that movie...be careful with that camera; it's fragile (frageelay).
Post a Comment