Thursday, May 1, 2008

You'll Have to Speak Loudly, My Ears are Clogged

I don't feel like the zombie I did a week ago, but I don't know where all this congestion is coming from. It's just non-stop. I don't have a fever, or any signs of an infection. Just lots and lots of snot clogging up my head. Great. And now my ears, too.

Not much going on here lately. Got some photos back from Boston, though, that I thought I'd post.

Love, love, love this picture of Greg.




A shot from the wedding... (which would have been better if I could have gotten the actual orchid in the photo instead of just the stems... but kinda neat in its own respect)

2 comments:

Jen D. said...

Love your pics Sarah...and yes that wedding shot is good! I hear you (no pun intended) on the clogged ears. It seems that is where my allergies are bothering me this spring. Intermittenly I will have days where they are just so dang clogged...then poof it's gone. Go figure!

Beth said...

You and Greg are both looking great! I can tell that you've both lost weight. I'm sure it sucks, but you can definitely tell!