Sunday, August 7, 2011

Corn on the Cob

We've been trying some corn on the cob this summer. So far, it hasn't been great. Round one came from the grocery store, and there was an ear or two that was ok, but the white corn just tasted like mush. (Becca ate it anyway.)

Round two came from the farm stand, and while it wasn't mushy, it just had no flavor. A big disappointment. We ate some, because, well it did taste like butter and salt...

I'd been trying to avoid buying it at Costco, but I may...

The girls like the novelty of it, but Becca's the only one who ate a decent amount.
Julie Cate


Emma was more interested in her hamburger.


Becca. Note the toothpick (which we insist on calling "toothpaste") in her hamburger. She was throwing a fit because it was falling apart.

1 comment:

adele holcomb said...

I hope you're finding time to do some scrapping because most of these sets of photos would make such cute LO's!