Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Momento

Jan 14
11:24 am  "Balloons are awake!"  (The car dealerships put up new balloons every Saturday morning.)
11:27 am  R: "That the way we go to the park with grandma and papa."  Because this child has quite a sense of direction.
12:00 pm  E: (pointing at a mail truck) "There's an ambulance!"
2:11 pm  E:  "Oh my!"  She says that a lot lately.

Jan 15
10:07 am  E:  "Julie and Becca and gentlemen!"  I don't know where they picked up "ladies and gentlemen," but we always call them the ladies, so Emma has now expertly combined them.

Jan 16
6:13 pm  J: "How many did you take?"  (I have to ask them that when they take jellybeans after a successful potty trip.  And Julie likes to repeat everything I say.)
6:14 pm  E: "I can't believe it, Rebecca."  (No idea what this was in reference to.)

Jan 17
7:10 pm  J: "Coochie coochie coo."
7:13 pm  E: "I got sporks!"  (Actually, maracas.)
7:14 pm  J:  "I'm making a happy birthday."
7:42 pm  R: "Monkey had a accident."  (She proceeded to clean it up with a toy sponge while wearing a toy oven mitt.)

Jan 18
7:18 pm J:  "You found Mickey all by yourself like a big girl!"

Jan 20:
5:10 pm  R:  "There it is!  The chicken nugget and French fry house!"  (pointing at McDonalds)

Jan 23
5:00 pm  R: started calling grandma "Grammy"

Jan 24
5:50 pm  Greg sent me a text while he and the girls were outside.  "Emma is saying 'stamp it with a B' and hitting the ground with her butterfly net (from patty cake)."  They love patty cake all of a sudden again.  They like for us to "do patty cake" with their hands, and then they like to be in charge and do it with our hands.

Jan 25
5:00 pm  E:  "Oh dear!"  (This is another of her new favorite phrases.)

Jan 27
3:23 pm  "Telescope" = stethescope
7:15 pm  E:  "Stop tipping the car, daddy!"  (When we go around turns, she claims we are "tipping the car.")

Jan 30
5:37 pm  J:  "Daddy, can I have some more blockli?" (broccoli)
8:09 pm  E: "Daddy, you not done with Dr. Emma.  I a pretend doctor."

No comments: