Monday, February 27, 2012

Well, last Monday wasn't *that* quiet

I was all ready to start a post about the rest of last weekend's adventures, but the I realized that I had a couple of pictures from our lazy Ladies' Day Monday last week.

I mentioned that we painted...  Well, Becca got bored quickly, but Julie and Emma kept going.  (Actually, Becca took dry paint brushes and was beating them against the bathroom wall.)  And then they started giggling.  A lot.  Apparently they had decided to paint Julie's face.


Emma helping her clean up.
We also played trains.  They really love the IKEA train set.  I love that they love train tracks.



We also did lots of coloring.  I snapped this picture because Emma's coloring is starting to becoming recognizable - she is starting to try to stay in the lines.

And one more ... Becca got into the punches again and wanted to punch "rocket ships."  (Take that, Jenni Bowlin banner punch.)  I am so jealous of their mental flexibility.

No comments: