Friday, February 3, 2012

Potty Training...

So, Emma's potty trained, at least during the day.  She's got it down, and will tell us when she needs to go, even when we're out.

Becca is potty trained during the day, as long as we don't leave the house.  She's got this fear of public potties, even though Emma will try them out first and tell her, "it not scary."  So, she's still in pull ups when we go out.

Julie still doesn't have a whole lot of interest.  In the last week or so, we'll go through phases where she'll use it a couple of times a day... and then she loses interest again.  And she has no desire to let go of the pull ups.

I will admit, though, that the last time I ordered pull ups from Amazon, I switched from the regular pull ups to the ones that get cold when they're wet.  The first time Becca had one on and peed in it, she made this awful face, started whimpering, and was looking at her pants like she was expecting them to be wet.  I don't know if they're motivating Julie or not.

Apparently we had a "potty party" earlier this week.  And apparently this party called for the explorer hats from the NICU reunion.  And apparently the party involved cleaning the floor with giant, apple shaped sponges.  And apparently the dress code required tulle skirts under dresses.


No comments: