Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Another breakfast post

So, it turns out that eating breakfast out is the only way I deviate from my beloved cereal and milk.  I kind of wanted to go out for breakfast this past Sunday morning.  All three of the girls and I ended up in my bed in the morning, with Greg sleeping on the floor in the girls' room.  I used letting Greg sleep in as an excuse to satisfy my craving for IHOP, on which I'm developing a pretty serious crush.

So I told the girls if they could be extra quiet and not wake up daddy, we could go out for breakfast.  Of course they were totally up for it, and we did manage to make it out without waking him up.

I got them all out dresses to wear.  Becca's was a 3T with a diaper cover.  I told her she didn't have to wear it, but she insisted on it.  Which turned out to be a good thing, because those legs of hers are awfully long.  And that dress turned out to be awfully short.

Emma (who gets mad when her shorts don't go "all the way down" to her ankles) insisted her arms were cold, so I dug out these sweaters I had bought for the rehearsal dinner.  Of course they all wanted one.


Coloring in the squares.  This was very important work.


My little lefty.

No comments: