Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Momento

Still catching up...

March 2
5:54pm  E:  Singing "I'm the lady of the pirate."
5:55pm  E, J:  "That's right, mateys."
6:58pm  J:  "What color handle (candle) do you want on your cake?"
6:59pm  J:  "Mommy, can you do jungling (juggling)?"
7:00pm  R:  "Are we your parents?  Why not?  Are we your daughters?  Good, because I'm very tired."

March 5
4:54pm  Hotels are "castles" or "towers."

March 6
5:56pm  E:  "No more train tracks?  That's mysterious."
5:57pm  J:  "I see a cowgirl."  (That would be a traditionally dressed Chinese man riding a horse in a mural at PF Chang.)

March 7
9:52am  E:  "I want to stay here by myself."  (daycare drama)
7:46pm  E:  "I can't walk."  (her favorite dramatic excuse)
8:05pm  Read The Fourteen Bears in Summer and Winter.  Again.

March 8
7:35am  J:  "My nose is running out."

March 9
4:09pm  R:  "I'm a good finder!"  (They came to pick me up after work, and "found" my building.)
4:14pm  Greg:  "Does anyone want to buy a grocery store? (passing an empty Bloom)"  J:  "Um, prolly some other time."
6:17pm  R:  "I have the sun in my hand!"

March 10
9:58am  Emma is obsessed with finding water towers.  (I think we were on a road trip.)
5:30pm  Riding the escalator at the mall.  R:  "This is great!  This is terrific!"

March 13
5:09pm  Emma can buckle herself into the new car seats.
5:17pm  Emma recognizes the numbers 1-5.
8:00pm  J:  "I'm in charge!"  (of dancing and singing in their tutus)
8:00pm  J:  "When I was a little girl, I did this all by myself."  (I think we were doing stamps.)
8:01pm  J:  "I have a big surprise for you!"  (She's been saying that a lot lately.)

No comments: